bishopthebluebishoptheblue

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Ryu vs Akuma Round 2 Ryu vs Akuma Round 2

well you get a big thumbs up for upside down hadokens, and another thumb for the clips from the animated movie, the only thing i can reccomend for improvement would be to tone down the special move effects (like b4 every hadoken or typical special move) it just all became exceedingly cluttered at a few moments. other than that it was a really good and really well done street fighter flash

MysticSkillz responds:

Thanks for your post. I'll keep that in mind next time around. :)

Apple Consumers Apple Consumers

lol so funny and so true.... my buddy actually grew a beard waiting in line for a new iphone when they came out... no for real he waited 16 1/2 hrs to get into the store.... i ordered my android online and it came in the mail on the day of its release....
oh and @TemporalParadox ...... dude seriously there is a lil warning message under the submit button when you post reviews, it says and i quote ".....or act like a total jerk"
it made front page didnt it? someone thought it was good and creative. btw nothing related to apple "resonates" the only thing anything connected to apple (save for its higher end pcs) does is be overated and overpriced (which there PCs are overpriced)

Nerds can never ever love Nerds can never ever love

NAH SEE HERE ITS ALL BOUT THAT BOI SQUALL FROM FF8.... MAGIC DRAW SYSTEM THATS WHATS UP OH HAI SEPHIROTH! WHATS THAT YOU ARE A DECENDANT OF THE ANCIENTS AND ARE A DEPRESSED MOMMAS BOY THAT SURPRISINGLY HAS DADDY ISSUES AS WELL SEEING HOW UR TEST TUBE BABY? WELL GUESS WHAT.... !!GUNBLADED!!.... OH HAI CLOUD!! WHATS THAT UR DEPRESSED TOO BECAUSE THE CHICK THAT YOUR BUDDY LOVED AND YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON DIED AT THE HANDS OF UR ENEMY RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU AND UR RETARDED AND INSTEAD OF PHOENIX DOWNING HER YOU THREW HER IN THE WATER? AH WELL THAT SUCKS CUZ SEE IN MY GAME I SAVED TIME ITSELF AND GOT THE GIRL AND HAD SPACE SEX SO... !!GUNBLADED!!.... OH HAI VAAN... !!GUNBLADED!!
OH LOOK ITS THAT PANSY ASS BLACK GUY WITH THE CHICKEN IN HIS AIR FROM XIII... !!GUNBLADED!!
OH HAI LIGHTNING!! WAIT WHATS THAT YOU HAVE A GUNBLADE TOO? AND IT TRANSFORMS? COOL YEAH MINES A REVOLVER... OH YEAH DID YOU KNOW I COULD WANDER AROUND NON LINEAR STYLE IN MY GAME? WAIT YOU COULDNT? !!GUNBLADED!!

10 Bullets 10 Bullets

so.... i love it. its addicting and alot of fun, and game length is only as long as you want it be so its perfect for lunch at my firm. but on a side note i think i found a pattern after letting the game sit for 2 min. every hundred ships or so the pattern in which the ships scroll resets and with a well placed bullet ive gotten upwards around the 870s. it works everytime. anyway i think that this game is perfect as is. its simple and fun and thats all a time killer like this really needs. great job 5/5

sushistory responds:

You may have found the secret pattern. Or just imagined there was one.

Superfighters Superfighters

you got ****ed in the ass mr. video game designer

just so you know this game is addictive and awesome, everything is balanced and it provides a challenge without breaking the game, that being said here is the bad news my friend.... youre incredibly late, if you had made this back in the day for like the nes or the snes or even the sega genesis, this game would still be talked about today, its that good.... but well you missed the boat on that one... blame jesus idk

Osama's Revenge Osama's Revenge

lol not bad

just beat hard mode on the first try.... what now bitches uhh son what

Kenney responds:

lol good job, I salute you.

Lament of a Rusty Heart Lament of a Rusty Heart

its like you combined castlevania music with rusty hearts.... o.0 shit gotta change underwear now since i just came... all over the place

Shanath responds:

Castlevania and Rusty Hearts are <3

ECHO - Eye of the Dragon ECHO - Eye of the Dragon

ahhhh such a relief finally after searching the interwebs i found someone else besides two steps from hell that produces music i can play dragons dogma to... yeah see what i did there? i put you almost on par with two steps from hell... tho in doing so i prolly committed some kind of mortal sin but oh well you deserve it for this piece... see yah in hell

Echo responds:

Haha, no way I'm close to Tsfh xD Thanks for the compliment though, much appreciated ;)

Cadence Cadence

this musical masterpiece rearranged my mind and increased my intellectual capacity 10 fold... its great thx for posting it and letting us listen

aaronmusslewhite responds:

ha, no thank you for taking the time to listen! :D